ARUMUGA is a multifaceted business organization, with a stellar presence in the field of Textiles, Food and FMCG. We are the pioneers in Gauze Cloth and the largest manufacturer and exporter of Cotton Gauze Cloth in the country.
At Arumuga, we have always endeavored to provide our clients with best quality and services. Arumuga is a mark of assurance. It means that the quality is impeccable and execution flawless. Our effort is not to meet high quality standards, but to exceed them. The result is complete trust. And with an annual turnover of over USD 40 Million, the trust continuous to grow since our establishment in 1971.
The Group was originally established with four employees with four power looms, catering to the domestic market and to the Government Institutions. The continuing confidence and support shown by reputable clients had given further credibility to the corporate image. With more than 5000 direct and over 10,000 indirect employees, the group continues to grow.
Functioning at 18 different locations, the group offers its products of yarn, gauze, fabrics, food and consumer goods to the market.
Group of Companies
- Arumugam Spinning Mills (P) Ltd.
- Manufacturers & exporters of 100% cotton carded yarn.
- Arumuga Textile Exporters
- Manufacturers & exporters of cotton bleached guaze, bleached leno gauze,bleached slitted rolls, cut guaze, gauze swabs & lap sponges (with and without x-ray detectable thread), pre washed sponges and four folded gauze.
Arumuga Fabrics Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufacturers & exporters of cotton carded & combed yarn, cotton sheeting fabrics in grey, bleached, dyed & printed bedsheets, pillow covers and duvet covers.
- Arumugham Palaniguru Charities
- Charitable Trust.
- ARUMUGHAM PALANIGURU CHARITIES (A Dealer of BPCL)
- ARUMUGHAM PALANIGURU MODERN SCHOOL
- ARUMUGHAM PALANIGURU ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
- ARUMUGA FILLING STATION
- A Dealer of BPCL
We, at ARUMUGA strive to meet both internal and external customer expectations through
- Consistent Quality
- Customer Satisfaction and
- Continual Improvement
Being an eco-friendly organization, we strive to protect our environment by adapting the following measures.
- We have dedicated most of our lands for vegetation
- We preserve water, thereby reuse it to the maximum
- We protect the soil by properly treating our effluent
- We conserve energy in all our production processes
- We use recyclable packing materials in our factories
- In all possible measures, we strive to keep the world greeny and protect from global warning